CLEANING AND PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE IN AVIATION INDUSTRY
Aviation industry requires the use of vacuum cleaners in many industrial processes, from the construction of aircrafts and airplanes up to the cycles of preventive and reactive maintenance needed between two flights.
In particular, preventive maintenance of aircrafts is a very delicate phase that includes routine tasks such as filling up oils, lubricants, fuels and cleaning of internal and external parts of aircrafts that may require the use of industrial vacuum cleaners with different levels of security and performance.
Some maintenance process may require special construction features, such as the use of activated carbons for filtration of solvents, vapors or dusts emitted during surface treatment or for oils and fuels’ recovery and filtration. Especially in oil and fuel recovery, law requires the use of ATEX certified equipment.
To clean and maintain certain aircraft components such as motors, engines, wings, fuselage, various equipment and fuel tanks, is required ATEX certified equipment for hazardous areas, in order to avoid the occurrence of dangerous sources of ignition and to ensure maximum safety for operators.
INDUSTRIAL VACUUM CLEANERS DELFIN FOR AERONAUTICS: PUT WINGS TO YOUR ASPIRATION
The different phases of maintenance and cleaning of aircrafts in aviation, military and paramilitary, therefore require the use of vacuum systems that only few manufacturers are able to offer.
Delfin produces certified vacuum cleaners for each of these requirements:
- Industrial vacuum cleaners, electric or compressed air for general cleaning of aircraft and airport vehicles;
- ATEX certified industrial vacuum cleaner (as per EU directive 94/9 / EC for work in hazardous environments, ATEX zones 1, 2, 21, 22) for cleaning of engines, turbines, tanks, “wet” wings and realization of internal components in partial or total stainless steel AISI304 or 316;
- Extractors for fumes or oil mist;
- Vacuum cleaners and for oil recovery and separation of chips;
- Industrial vacuums for service in military areas or in near tanks and fuel tanks;
- Central vacuum cleaning systems in continuous production lines and processing components for aircrafts.
Contact us to discover the best suction solution for your aviation business.